Promotions and Sales Terms and Conditions
- Sale and Clearance offers ends 11:59 PM on the date of the sale or while excess stocks last
- Clearance items are non-returnable
- All prices exclude GST. E & OE
- All prices exclude Freight
- All discounts are offered subject to availability and therefore products may not be available at all advertised prices at all times
- Sale quantities are limited: No rainchecks
Free Gifts & Promotional Items
- To claim a free gift your order must be in compliance with the promotion
- To claim a free gift it must be requested when ordering
- Free gifts are valid during the promotional period only
- Free gifts must be claimed within 7 days of order
- Free gifts can only be claimed by the person who placed the order
- Free gift acceptance must be in accordance with your Employee Gifts & Benefits Policy
- Maximum of 2 claims per customer for this promotion
- Order must be invoiced by last day of the promotional month to qualify
- Customers must claim within 24 hours of ordering
- Chosen promotional item will be dispatched the following month after promotional month invoicing is completed
- A single order over the specified amount is required to qualify for a gift
- One gift per qualifying order
- If the vendor runs out of the promotional item or the promotional item is discontinued, we will substitute with a similar item/specs. This may also result in a delay in receiving the item. We will inform the customer ASAP if this occurs
Clothing & Work Wear
- No enhancements (EMB + SP) available as part of sales pricing
- Sizes are limited to availability
- Order must be over $100 in value if you require delivery
'Additional Freight Charges May Apply'
You may be contacted about freight cost for heavy, bulky or awkward items. Below are some products and instances when extra freight charges may apply.
- Plastic water-filled and concrete barriers, due to the size and weight of the units
- When purchasing items in a bulk quantity that goes above standard delivery requirements
- For items with a steel or concrete construction, due to size and weights of the units
- Perimeter and crowd control fencing and fencing packages
- For items that are not considered a two-man lift
- For deliveries outside of our metro delivery radius
Jaybro Group Pty Ltd (ABN: 48 159 122 488) trading as Jaybro, we supply goods and provide services to you, solely in accordance with our terms and conditions. Our terms and conditions can be found at www.jaybro.com.au/terms-conditions. As we do not provide advice, it is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that any product or service you receive from us meets your particular needs and requirements.O&OE.
The Jaybro Group is often targeted by people attempting to fraudulently purchase power tools.
Due to this ongoing challenge, Jaybro's company policy is to require payment upfront via EFT on your first power tool order. We reserve the right to refuse orders that do not meet this requirement.
If you have submitted an order and chosen to pay via credit card, you will be contacted by our customer service team and asked for EFT payment. The payment(s) made via credit card will be refunded. Credit card fraud is a serious offence and suspicious or fraudulent activities will be reported to the authorities.
Jaybro has taken all reasonable care to produce information that is accurate on our Wacky Wednesday sale, however, we cannot guarantee that it is free from errors, hence we reserve the right to refuse any order without giving a reason.
Upon cancellation of an order, we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. All received monies will be refunded using the method received. “while excess stocks last” means it ends when the stock runs out.
No rainchecks, the advertised price or deal is only for the named item(s) that are currently in stock (in storage).
It does not include any new items of the same name put in stock at a later date. EOL meaning obsolete inventory that is at the end of its product life cycle and will not be restocked.
Jaybro Group Pty Ltd (ABN: 48 159 122 488) trading as Jaybro, we supply goods and provide services to you, solely in accordance with our terms and conditions.
Our terms and conditions can be found at terms and conditions. As we do not provide advice, it is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that any product or service you receive from us meets your particular needs and requirements