Our Policies and Terms
Jaybro Group Pty Ltd (ABN 48 159 122 488) trading as Jaybro (Fortress Fencing, Fence Banner Mesh, Brandwrap, Geomasta) supply goods and provide services to you, solely in accordance with our terms and conditions.
As we do not provide advice, it is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that any product or service you receive from us meets your particular needs and requirements.
Jaybro is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals. The protection of personal information in the private sector is required by the Privacy Act 1988 as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 ("Act").
Jaybro is committed to high standards of behaviour and conduct in its business activities and encourages the reporting of behaviour which fails to meet this standard.
Everyone has a role to play in ensuring that Jaybro continues to operate to the highest standards of conduct. This means escalating issues and contributing to our culture of accountability and risk management, including reporting potential issues when they arise (which is commonly referred to as whistleblowing).
Jaybro Group Pty Ltd (ABN 48 159 122 488) trading as Jaybro (Fortress Fencing, Brandwrap, Geomasta, Fence Banner Mesh ) supply goods and provide services to you, solely in accordance with our terms and conditions. As we do not provide advice, it is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that any product or service you receive from us meets your particular needs and requirements.
Promotions and Clearance Sales
- Terms and conditions relating to "sales" can be found on the Promotions and Sales Terms and Conditions page
- All discounts are offered subject to availability and therefore products may not be available at all advertised prices at all times
- Sale quantities are limited: No rainchecks
- Free gift acceptance must be in accordance with your Employee Gifts & Benefits Policy
5% Price Beat Guarantee
If you find a lower price for an equivalent to any product in our catalogue, Jaybro will better that price by 5%.
- Product/s must be of an equivalent specification
- Must be available for delivery or collection on the same day from the competitor
- Does not apply to power tools
- A written quote that is valid must be provided
- Excludes custom signs, printed clothing and sales items
- Excludes ‘one off’ offer or clearance items from competitors
- Excludes Freight costs & Installations
- We don’t price match against our suppliers
- Only applies to entire quotes – NOT individual products
- Only applies to trade companies that offer trade accounts
- 4 Hour delivery service is not available for price beat items
Buyback does not include return freight
Customer Pick Up Guidelines
A copy of our customer pick up guidelines can be downloaded and viewed here.
'Additional Freight Charges May Apply'
You may be contacted about freight cost for heavy, bulky or awkward items. Below are some products and instances when extra freight charges may apply.
- Demurrage will be charged when unloading at customers premises or site in excess of 45 minutes
- Plastic water-filled and concrete barriers, due to the size and weight of the units
- When purchasing items in a bulk quantity that goes above standard delivery requirements
- For items with a steel or concrete construction, due to the size and weights of the units
- Perimeter and crowd control fencing and fencing packages For items that are not considered a two-man lift
- For deliveries outside of our metro delivery radius
- For deliveries that are changed or cancelled within 48 hours of arranged delivery date
Jaybro Group is often targeted by people attempting to fraudulently purchase power tools.
Due to this ongoing challenge, Jaybro's company policy is to require payment upfront via EFT on your first power tool order. We reserve the right to refuse orders that do not meet this requirement.
If you have submitted an order and chosen to pay via credit card, you will be contacted by our customer service team and asked for EFT payment. The payment(s) made via credit card will be refunded. Credit card fraud is a serious offence and suspicious or fraudulent activities will be reported to the authorities.