Take the headache out of purchasing clothing and PPE with JAMS
Traditionally, managing uniform requirements for multiple workers is a nuisance for procurement and HR staff. With individual preferences, sizes, allocations to keep track of, printing and embroidery for multiple brands or projects, budgets, and differing clothing and PPE requirements for different types of roles, keeping all your workers clothed, happy and compliant with WHS laws can be tough!
To overcome this, Jaybro has introduced JAMS – our online uniform and PPE ordering system.
What is the Jaybro Apparel Management Solution?
One portal enables procurement teams to allocate approved clothing and equipment for staff, set budgets and limits, whilst staff can log in individually and place their own orders from pre-approved selections.
This takes the stress out of placing uniform orders for staff, and gives procurement teams a centrally managed overview of clothing selections, branding, approved PPE, multiple projects & sites, budgets, orders, invoices and payments.
Likewise, individual workers can feel comfortable managing their own requirements by logging in to the simple interface, ordering from a simple list without having to deal with head office, and having their personal gear shipped directly to the site they are working on.
See how JAMS works:
Benefits of JAMS:
- JAMS provides one simple portal for employees to log in and order, with a simple, easy to use employee interface
- Jaybro can set up a range of employee packs for different job functions, so staff can only view equipment that is suited to their role
- Multiple delivery addresses can be set up so that the staff member receives their order directly to the site they are working on
- Budgets and branding are managed at a procurement level, giving purchasing managers full control to set limits, change uniform logos and embroidery, and review staff ordering habits
- Manage your staff database and curate a centralised procurement team, as well as managing logos and uniform styles, all in the one place
- Prevent over-ordering, incorrect size issues and budget blow-out
Generate a range of Management Reports
JAMS also gives you the option of generating useful reports to present to management including sales by branch, employee or product; employee allowance summaries and order detail reports. This gives you a great overview of your uniform and PPE usage across your whole workforce.
What our customers are saying about JAMS:
“We’ve teamed up with Jaybro to provide our employees with easy access to PPE with their JAMS Application. Our employees no longer have to request PPE through supervisors and HSE Personnel, they simply log in, select from predetermined products and quantities that they need, and have their packages delivered to their house.
Streamlining efficiency and safety, we are then able to report on what is commonly used and what they need to be able to provide a safer environment for our team and clients. Great system!”
Matthew Gunton, BGM Contractors
How much does JAMS cost?
The standard cost for JAMS is $120 + GST per month. Please get in touch with our team for more information.
If you’re interested in taking the hassle out of ordering uniforms, safety footwear, PPE and other equipment for multiple staff, please get in touch with our safety team to find out more about JAMS.
Macgyver Fuertes | Safety Category Manager