We’re excited to announce that Defender Safety has been acquired by Jaybro effective Monday 1st October 2018.
Defender Safety commenced operations as a supplier of personal protective equipment (PPE) to the industrial market in 1993. One of the largest independent safety distributors in Australia, Defender Safety therefore provides the widest range of PPE in the Australian market.
WHAT PRODUCTS DOES DEFENDER SAFETY SPECIALIZE IN?
Defender have made in the name in the market for their experience in:
- Respiratory protection
- Eye Face & Head Protection
- Hearing Protection
- Hi Vis & Work Clothing
- Hand Protection
- Height Safety Equipment
- Confined Space Entry Equipment
- Gas Detection
- Safety Signs
- Chemical Storage & Spill Control
WHICH BRANDS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FROM JAYBRO?
The Defender brand is backed by a customer focused team with a wealth of experience and expertise. Their reputation for customer service makes therefore them the ideal fit with Jaybro and will allow us to service you with popular PPE brands including:
- DNC WORKWEAR
- Hard-wearing, rugged work clothing for Australian conditions
- STEEL BLUE
- Comfortable, fashionable and tough work boots
- Work boots designed for comfort and performance
- A global brand providing a wide range of products including superior respiratory protection
- German quality eye, ear and hand protection
- FORCE 360
- Work gloves with great comfort and fit
- A range of quality PPE
- Dependable gas detection products
- SCOTT SAFETY
- Engineered respiratory protection, PAPR and breathing apparatus
- Australia’s best known name in signs
The acquisition serves to strengthen the Jaybro’s position as the only true one-stop safety supplier to major infrastructure projects, contractors and the industry, thereby filling a gap in the Jaybro product range.
We look forward to our next chapter with the new opportunities that Defender Safety is bringing!