The very best quality banners
at unbeatable prices!
Jaybro provides a comprehensive range of Premium Mesh, Open Weave Mesh, Shade Cloth and
Vinyl Banner to provide site privacy and advertising for buildings, construction sites or events.
We offer a number of extra-large printing options delivering truly outstanding results in both scale and quality.
No matter how big or colourful your design we can find the solution that’s right for you.
And if you need help with producing a creative design – well, we can help you with that too!
01 SELECT THE MATERIAL
THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOUR PROJECT
We have 4 types of material to choose from, each has different print and durability characteristics. We recommend Open Weave Mesh if your site is wind exposed. Where you need superior privacy, print quality and durability we recommend you get Premium Mesh.
Call us at 1300 885 364 to discuss your requirements and we’ll recommend
the most appropriate product for your needs.
50 x 1.6 / 1.8mtr
Open Weave Mesh
50 x 1.6 / 1.8mtr
50 x 5mtr
^ Full Ink Coverage is required to print to the full area of a Roll.
Where this is not required, specify Block Printing to cover up to 70% of the fabric area.
* Mesh Fabric % indicates the overall percentage of printable material, the lower the percentage the more aerated the fabric.
+ Durability indicates the expected lifespan of the banner material and print under average weather conditions but does not cover damage caused by high winds, extreme weather events or inappropriate installation.
02 SELECT FINISHING OPTIONS
FOR FIXING & FITTING
While some finishing techniques are only available with certain materials it’s important to consider how your banner will be installed to determine the finishing options best for your project.
HEMMED & EYELETED
Open Weave Mesh
6mm ROPE EDGE
03 SUPPLYING ARTWORK
SPECIFICATIONS & GUIDELINES
Whether you plan to supply us with logos and images to produce a design for you or provide ready to print artwork, please ensure you follow our artwork guidelines to ensure we can get the best print results for your project.
SUPPLYING MATERIAL FOR US TO CREATE ARTWORK
2. All images supplied as high-resolution jpeg files at 10% of actual print size at 300dpi.
3. All text via email or in a Word doc file.
SUPPLYING PRINT READY ARTWORK
2. Set artwork dimensions to 1/10 scale (10m = 1m).
3. Maximum sizes:
All Mesh/Fabric Materials
• Trim: 50m x 2.4m (artwork: 5000 x 240mm)
• Print area: 50m x 2.36m (artwork: 5000 x 236mm)
• Trim: 50m x 5m (artwork: 5000 x 500mm)
• Print area: 48m x 5m (artwork: 4800 x 500mm)
4. No bleed or crop marks should be set.
5. All colours to be set to CMYK (RGB or Spot colours are not accepted)
6. All images should be embedded into artwork as cmyk tif files at a minimum of 300dpi and a maximum of 450dpi.
Where possible crop the images to the desired size, avoid scaling of images in the artwork program.
7. All text should be converted to paths/outlines or fonts provided with artwork.
8. All vector logos should be pasted into the artwork (image based logo files are not accepted).
9. Avoid using complex or multiple ‘effects’ on text or graphics. If effects are used, ‘flatten layers’ before saving pdf.
10. All artwork should be saved and supplied as an editable pdf at a minimum of 300dpi if images are included, ensure all
text is converted to outlines.
Please note: Any provided files not set up to the required specification will be returned with amendments and comments.
2. Where a specific corporate colour is required to match precisely, a print sample can be created on request to approve prior to final printing at an additional cost. Please note that we use a CMYK printing process and matching PMS colours precisely is not possible.
3. The sharpness of images is reliant on the quality of the images you supply. We take no responsibility for the results for the quality of reproduction when images are not supplied to our required specifications
04 PROOF & PRINT
Once your artwork has been received we can either print it directly or provide you with a proof for your approval.