Temporary Fencing Panel - 3000 Series
Anti-climb 3000 series temporary fencing mesh panel, 2.1 m high x 2.4 m wide - Meets Australian Standards when installed as part of a recommended system. Please contact our sales reps to discuss your requirements.
Note: minimum order quantity online is 25 panels. Panel only - feet and couplers not included. Please note that very heavy, bulky or awkward items may incur additional delivery costs.
The 3000 Series Temporary Fencing is durable perimeter fencing for long term civil and construction projects. It is fast to install, sturdy, made with anti-climb mesh and includes a 2-year warranty.
This product features high-quality welds and is ideal for rough and uneven terrain including construction and event sites. Available in small or large quantities, they are perfect for large construction sites, enclosing hazards, concert and festival crowd control, event perimeters, environmental control and general road and civil works.
Each panel measures 2.1m high x 2.4m wide.
The special anti-climb mesh ensures added safety and security on site. A 160mm x 60mm vertical mesh structure is created from 2.5mm diameter galvanised steel. The mesh is then fixed to a 40mm OD steel tubing frame. The result is a fencing system that has been demonstrated to comply with AS4687 when installed in accordance with recommended guidelines.
The 3000 Series temp fence panels are fast to install, durable, and come with a 2-year warranty.
- Size: 2.1m high x 2.4m long premium panel
- 72 micron galvanised finish
- 40 mm OD tube frame
- 70% stronger than mig welded joints
- Choose from different feet to suit the flooring or ground at your site
- Combine with gates, bracing, stays, handrails and other accessories
- Very easy to set up
- Please consult our sales reps before attaching printed banner mesh, construction mesh or shade cloth. to ensure the fencing system meets requirements for wind speed capacity when signage/material is attached.